- 5 cups diced sweet potato (1 medium sweet potato), peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Corn tortillas
- *Optional toppings: avocado, lettuce, salsa, tomato
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, toss together the sweet potato, olive oil and all the spices until everything is coated. Lay it out on a sheet pan. Roast sweet potato until fork tender, about 40 minutes, flipping once.
- When sweet potato is about 5 minutes from being done, toss the beans on the sheet pan, stir and stick back into the oven until sweet potato is done.
- Place desired amount of taco mixture into your tortillas and top with your favorite taco toppings!
Recipe adapted from sheslikefood.com