- Fried Breaded Eggplant (eggs, seasoned bread crumbs)
- No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese with chopped Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice eggplant, salt and pat dry. Dip in beaten egg, then dip in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Parsley mixture, then pan fry in Olive oil on both sides.
- Layer Zucchini (sliced lengthwise), Spinach, Eggplant and noodles with Ricotta, Parmesan and Parsley mixture, Mozzarella cheese and Tomato sauce. Starting with tomato sauce and alternating veggies and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.