- 1 cup plant milk or dairy milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2-3 tablespoons liquid sweetener of choice (maple syrup, agave nectar, or honey)
- 1 drop peppermint extract
- In a small bowl, mix the cocoa powder and sweetener and stir until they are combined. Set aside.
- Put the milk in a small sauce pan over medium low heat. Stir in the chocolate mixture and heat until steaming. Add the drop of peppermint extract and garnish with a candy cane. Enjoy!
Recipe Credit: https://happyhealthymama.com/peppermint-hot-cocoa.html