- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- A few slices of Pickled Jalapenos
- 2 Limes
- 1 bunch of Cilantro
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Remove all of the cilantro leaves from the stems and place them into a bowl
- Use the knife to cut the limes in half
- Add the garlic to the blender first and pulse until it is all chopped up.
- Squeeze the lime into the blender, then add all the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth, then pour over a salad as a dressing, or into a bowl as a dip! Enjoy!